Tuesday, March 25, 2008

God is So Cool

Ok, so as I was writing the previous post, Kurt ended up running to the bathroom himself. Not pretty here right now. The boys are puking, the girls are crying - and Weezie doesn't know what the heck is going on! Plus, Tim keeps telling me he can tough it out and Kurt is trying to convince me he's not that bad - all they way running to the bathroom!

So I call Mt. Olympus and try to see what can be done to change the dates from tonight and tomorrow to tomorrow night and Thursday night. She looks and looks and says, "You were already scheduled to arrive tomorrow and leave on Friday." I have called
3 times to confirm, ask questions, etc. and every time I recheck the dates and its always been today thru Thursday. So, I'm thinking God is pretty cool that He's worked that out for us and I think the boys agree but the girls... aren't convinced yet! They are still upset but thats understandable.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I hope everything clears up and you're able to go! I'm so sorry if somehow I gave it to them. :( I hear Dennis is sick as well, so I'll blame it on him. Someone must have been a carrier that we all came into contact with, so watch out, Mindy! :)