Friday, March 21, 2008

Hair Update

Well, my friend Sharon was here last Tuesday for hair day and we all got something done, except Tim I guess - I do his and its pretty simple. So, the girls both got some blue streaks and Kurt got his cut. I'll post pics of the girls soon but here is how Kurt looked after his cut.


And, he hated it. Even though it looked exactly like the picture he showed her and exactly like it did the day before, only shorter. So, after a few days of begging Tim took him to the local butcher shop and he came home looking like this...


All in all - we are finally all happy, I guess! To me, don't really care what his hair looks like, he's an awesome kid!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I Love the new cut! He looks so much more grown up now:)

Mindy Bycroft said...

Really? You think so? I almost think he looks younger this way - but I was never really against the longer hair - not as long as it was right before we cut it but a little bit longer. Oh well, good for him to try newer things - he definitely has his own way of doing things.

LeNah said...

The new cut is way cool, and looks even better in person.