Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sniff, Sniff!

Today Lindsey will be promoted to middle school. She's so excited and I am for her. I see so many exciting and positive changes happening with her. Their class gets to go to Golden Corral for lunch (hopefully none of the kids will get sick this year, last year Kurt said 3 kids ate so much and were so hyper that they puked, I bet the restaurant loves this day!) and then at 1pm a ceremony at school. Our school doesn't do these at night... not sure why but luckily Tim has a job flexible enough that he gets to attend these things. She talked me into buying her a dress, painting her nails, curling her hair - and talked her dad into the makeup! She also made her own jewelery and jewelery for 3 friends to wear. Its fun to see her excited about this, its been a good day so far.


In the upper right corner is a pic of her at 6months old. I didn't realize it when we took it this morning! My babies are growing up...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mindy, My baby girl graduates from High School tomorrow! Hold on tight, once they enter middle school time goes by way to fast!

Congratulations Lindsey!

Debbie S.

Mike, Eskai, Sarai and Jadon said...

Oh Mindy! She looks so grown-up and beautiful. You should be very proud. You have a wonderful daughter show is growing into a beautiful young lady. You're a great mom!

Pamela Anderson said...

I love the fact that you have a then and now pic in the same picture. Classic. She looks so happy and beautiful. It is amazing how time flys with your kids.

Anne said...

So I have come back here for 3 days thinking that the baby picture in the "upper right corner" just wasn't loading until all of the sudden I noticed it was in the picture!

DUH! Boy am I tired! :)

Mindy Bycroft said...

I know! I didn't notice it until I uploaded it and it was bigger. It has been hanging in my bathroom since we moved in almost 6 years ago!